We Are Open
Masks are now optional for your visit in our clinic.
We are also continuing to offer Telehealth appointments for
- Chinese herbal consultations
- Nutritional consultations
- Pregnancy consultations
Please note: we have new clinic policies and procedures to ensure the health and safety for all who enter our clinic.
Are you Pregnant?
All people have the right to a safe and positive childbirth experience, whether or not they have a confirmed COVID-19 infection. This includes:
- being treated with respect and dignity
- a companion of choice
- clear communication by maternity staff
- pain relief strategies
- mobility in labour where possible, and birth position of choice
Are you Breastfeeding?
- Practice respiratory hygiene and wear a mask
- Wash hands before and after touching your baby
- Routinely clean and disinfect surfaces
Police Brutality and COVID-19
We are joining efforts across the country in Bridging Public Health and Medicine to Fight Racism, Police Brutality and State-Sanctioned Violence.
To understand our efforts and learn the critical importance of this national issue please watch this video below.