COVID-19 CLINIC PROCEDURES & PROTOCOLS
We take your health seriously and want you to remain safe and healthy. In order to do this we have updated and implemented these clinic procedures:
Updated: April 7, 2023
- Wearing a face mask is now optional upon arrival and during treatment.
- Patients are required to stay home rather than seek our treatment if they have received a COVID-19 diagnosis or exhibit any symptoms of the COVID-19 infection (fever, cough and shortness of breath/difficulty breathing). Please use our Telemedicine consultation for your healthcare evaluation.
- Patients who have been in close contact with someone who has the COVID-19 infection/diagnosis in the past 5 days are required to stay home and not seek our treatment. Exception: If you have been fully vaccinated for at least 2 weeks, or have had COVID-19 within the last 90 days and have fully recovered so that you are not contagious and remain symptom free.
- We offer curbside pickup of herbs or supplements.
- Our clinic has undergone an enhanced infection control to assure patients safety, which you can read below.
Physical Distancing Procedures
These procedures have been developed to ensure safety:
- Staggering patient appointments.
- Use Telehealth for your convenience if you are sick and need to stay home.
- During check-out we use electronic methods for payment and no longer require your signature on our touch screen.
Enhanced disinfection procedures have been implemented, including but not limited to
At the end of each day we thoroughly clean and disinfect:
- treatment table and face cradle
- instrument tray
- all countertops and side tables
- all chairs/stools
- all door handles
- all sinks in bathrooms and break areas
- all faucets
- all light switches
- all hand sanitizer pump handles
- any other identified high-touch surface
Thank you for your patience during this time as we implement these new safety procedures.
We look forward to providing your continuing healthcare.